The Myschooladviser Pvt. Ltd. Is the manager, moderator and operator of the website myschooladviser.com and all of its versions including mobile and applications.
If you do not agree to our practices, please do not use the Myschooladviser Service.
Please read these Terms carefully, and contact us if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information Collection
Myschooladviser may obtain the following types of information from or concerning you or your device used to access the Service.
- Non-Personal Information
When users access our Service, we may track, collect and aggregate Non-Personal Information indicating, among other things, which sections of our Service were used, the order in which they were used, when they were used. We also collect information from the URLs from which you linked to our Service. Collecting such information may involve logging the IP address, device information, operating system and browser software used by each user of the Site.
- Personal Information
We may collect the following information:
- Your first and last name.
- Contact information such as email address and phone number.
- Demographic information such as residential address, postcode, preferences and interests and
- Education history, achievements and other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers, and registrations to our events and products.
- Personally Identifiable Information
We collect Personally Identifiable Information that you provide to us when you register for an account, update or change information for your account, complete a survey, sign-up for email updates, send us email messages, and/or subscribe to other services provided by Myschooladviser.
Our Service makes it easy to correct any mistakes in your personal information at any time. Whenever possible, we will give you an opportunity to review and change any information you provide to us. If you notice a mistake in the information you provide us, you can always revise it. This can be done either online or contacting us directly.
- Third Party Sites
We may receive Personally Identifiable Information when you access or log-in to a third party site, e.g., Facebook, from our Service. This may include the text and/or images of your Personally Identifiable Information available from the third party site.
- Links to Other platforms
Our platforms may contain links to other platforms of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our platform, you should note that we do not have any control over that other platform. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such platforms and this privacy statement does not govern such platforms. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the platform in question.
- Billing Information
Myschooladviser collects and maintains certain information from our users for the purposes of billing. We may report this information to third party processors for the limited purpose of receiving payment. Myschooladviser does not store full credit card numbers or personal account numbers (PANs).
- How We Use Information
- Providing Service
We use information you provide to authenticate you and deliver content to you and from you.
- Improving Our Service
To make the product better we have to understand how users are using it. We use Non-Personal Information to build higher quality, more useful services by performing statistical analyses of the collective characteristics and behavior of our users, and by measuring demographics and interests regarding specific areas of our Site. We only collect, track and analyze such Information in an aggregate manner that does not personally identify you. This aggregate data may be used to assist us in operating the Site and the Services and provided to other third parties to enable them to better understand the operation of the Services.
We work hard to keep Myschooladviser secure and to prevent abuse and fraud.
- Communication With You
We keep a record of your communication with Myschooladviser to help solve any issues you might be facing and we may use your email address or phone number to inform you about the resolution of such issues. We also use information to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements, scheduling of maintenance or disruption of service.
- Sharing And Disclosure
There are times when communications and related content and other user information may be shared by Myschooladviser. This section discusses only how Myschooladviser may share user information. Organizations that use Myschooladviser may have their own policies for sharing and disclosure of information they can access through Myschooladviser. Myschooladviser may share information:
- With consent, to comply with legal process, or to protect Myschooladviser and our users.
When we have your consent or if we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety, rights, or property of the public, any person, or Myschooladviser; or to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues. If we receive a law enforcement or other third party request for information, we will provide prior notice to the subject of the request where we are legally permitted to do so.
- With third parties and agents.
- About you with your organization or team administrator(s).
- We may share your email address and team name with your organization. If the email address under which you've registered your account belongs to or is controlled by an organization (to be clear, we're not talking about free web-based email providers like Gmail, Hotmail or Yahoo! Mail) we may disclose that email address and associated team names to that organization in order to help it understand who associated with that organization uses Myschooladviser, and to assist the organization with its enterprise accounts. Please do not use a work email address for our services unless you are authorized to do so, and are therefore comfortable with this kind of sharing
- In addition, there may be times when you contact Myschooladviser to help resolve an issue specific to a team you are a member of. In order to help resolve the issue, we may need to share your concern with your administrator. When possible, we will try to mask or remove any identifying information before sharing these communications.
- In the event of a merger or sale.
- That is aggregated and non-identifiable.
We may also share aggregated or non-personally identifiable information with our partners or others for business or research purposes. For example, we may tell a prospective Myschooladviser customer the average number of messages sent within a Myschooladviser team in a day or may partner with research firm or academics to explore interesting questions about workplace communications. Again, this policy is not intended to prohibit the disclosure and use of aggregated or de-identified data.
Myschooladviser takes all reasonable steps to protect our users' information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure such information. However, no electronic or email transmission or digital storage mechanism is ever fully secure or error free.
Myschooladviser only processes personal information in a way that is compatible with and relevant for the purpose for which it was collected or authorized by the individual. Myschooladviser allows our users and website visitors access to their personal information and allows them to correct, amend or delete inaccurate information, except where the burden or expense of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to the privacy of the individual in the case in question or where the rights of persons other than the individual would be violated.