Present age is characterized by the explosion of knowledge, rapid development of technology, free flow of information, globalization of trades and learning processes. The aim of Maharashtra College of Science and Commerce is to promote all around development of the students by making them globally competitive with knowledge, skills and attitudes to be compatible with the changing needs of the society.
Maharashtra College of Science and Commerce is affiliated to University of Pune from 2000. The college is having well qualified & experienced staff and approved Principal Dr. Charusheela R. Birajdar. It is one of the prestigious colleges having rich cultural heritage.
The college is having well equipped laboratory providing High-Tech Computer facility. There are separate, well equipped laboratories for all departments like Mathematics, Electronics etc.
The college has an enriched library. Thousand of books, various types of national and international magazines, journals and news papers are available for the students in the library. It is in the process of automation.
There is separate sports department being looked after by the physical director. It has a cultural cell too, arranging cultural activities. Parent-Teacher meeting is organized for B.Sc. [CS], BCA, B.Com streams from time to time.
- In the heart of city
- Conducive professional environment
- Variety of Co-Curricular activities
- Independent Placement Cell
- Various workshops, seminars, industrial visits, soft skill training are organized on regular basis
- Well equipped sports department
- Co-operative office staff
- Well disciplined environment
Excellent quality education with strong value base & rich cultural heritage, we are committed to uplift economically weaker section of the society. We endeavor to equip our students with different life skills such as soft skills, communication, presentation, time management skills and decision making abilities to face real life situations successfully.
“Our goal is to impart quality education & create positive congenial academic environment for overall development of students.”
- Emphasis on quality education.
- To provide congenial academic environment & enhance intellectual development of the students.
- To nurture the spirit of social responsibility on students.
- To provide opportunities for the overall development of the students.
- To strengthen the value base by ingraining ethical & moral values in the students, thus creating good human beings.
- To create awareness about environment & social responsibilities.